Alatskivi castle is looking forward to having visitors from near and far come and see the main building of the Alatskivi manor that has stood as a white fairy tale castle on the eastern border of Estonia already from the 19th century on. In the castle you will get to know about the life of squires, find out why one family needed so many different rooms, hear legends and stories. The expositions give you an overview of the manor’s history and renovation process, at the Eduard Tubin Museum you will find information about the life and creation of a famous Estonian composer.
Alatskivi castle and Eduard Tubin Museum are opened for visitors:
- In June, July and August, every day 11 – 19
- In May, September and October, Wednesday to Sunday 11-18
- From November to April, Monday to Friday 10- 16
- Other times by prior arrangement.
- Adults 5€
- Seniors 4€
- Students, university students 3€
- Family ticket 10€
- Group ticket (starting from 15 people) 4€
It takes about an hour to get acquainted with the whole building.
Should you wish to discover the castle accompanied by a tour guide, it is recommended that you book the guided tour in advance (email@example.com or by phone +3727453816).