A fairy tale castle on the eastern border of Estonia!
April, March Mon-Sat 10-16
May Wed-Sun 11-18
June, July, August Mon-Sun 11-19
September Wed-Sun 11-18
October Wed-Sun 10-16
November to February Mon-Fri 10-16
Other times by prior arrangement
After a long period of restoration we welcome you to our castle and offer you a variety of visiting experiences, all according to your wishes! In the castle you can find:
- Visiting centre. Getting acquainted with the castle as a single family residence, in addition an overview of the history of the castle and its renovation.
- Alatskivi Nature Center is located 500m from the castle in an old manor barn. June 6th until August 31th it is open every day 12am to 5pm.
- Eduard Tubin museum. An honorary guest to the castle is Eduard Tubin, an Estonian composer who was born in this region.
- Restaurant of Alatskivi Castle. Unforgettable taste experiences from German, Estonian, and Scottish cuisines.
- Suites of Alatskivi Castle. Special accommodation for up to eight people, these will be opened in the second half of 2011.